Women have a myriad of health concerns and taking high quality vitamins is essential. Organic multivitamins
are an even better choice as they will have no harmful chemicals in them that can cause harmful side effects. For women who are vegans, vegetarian vitamins
are available to ensure they get the vitamins and minerals they need.
Vitamins and Minerals for Women’s Health
The needs of women and men are different, especially when it comes to health. Women need more vitamin E than men but need less vitamin A, C, riboflavin, niacin, and thiamine. As far as minerals are concerned, women need more iron but less magnesium and zinc.
Here are some of the benefits of certain vitamins and other substances that play a positive role in women’s health.
• Osteoporosis can be improved with calcium and vitamin D
• Cardiovascular concerns like hypertension and stroke risk are addressed with Vitamins B, C, and amino acids.
• Tissue is repaired quicker with vitamins B6, C, and amino acids
• DNA is protected with calcium
• Incidents of breast tumors can be diminished with vitamin D, calcium, and folic acid
There are many super foods that will give you many benefits. Here is a short list of some of the best ones:
Acai Berry: strong with antioxidants, it may lower the risk of cancer and can help with weight loss
Beet: cleanses the liver and purifies the blood, also regulates pH levels in the blood
Blueberry: offers protection for brain cells and eyes, reduces the risk of cancer, supports bone health
Broccoli: supports healthy tissues of the brain and nerves, diminish risk of stomach cancer
Gogi Berry: helps with memory, supports the healthy functioning of the liver, promotes sleep, helps with memory
Kale: prevents cancer and keep cells from oxidizing
Pomegranate: prevents cancer and dementia, cleanses, promotes a healthy heart and the health of teeth and gums
Spirulina: diminish symptoms of PMS, promotes healthy skin, supplies iron and B12, has amino acids to repair tissue, provides beta-carotene.
The following foods are great for giving women energy and strength. Here is a list of additional benefits for them:
• American Ginseng: helps menopausal symptoms like hot flashes, improves thinking and memory, assists the metabolism of sugar
• Angelica Root: treats menstrual problems, lessens hot flashes, regulates blood pressure, replenishes blood
• Green Tea: helps to prevent cancer, improves liver function, assists weight loss, detoxifies
• Mountain Cranberry: beneficial for the health of the urinary tract
• Red Clover: regulates blood pressure, helps with hot flashes, provides estrogen so it should not be taken with birth control pills
• Rhodiola: helps ensure normal levels of the stress hormone cortisol, relaxes and calms, promotes restful sleep, treats anxiety
Liver Function for Anti-aging
The liver is one of our most vital organs and some believe that it is actually the most important one. A person cannot survive without a healthy liver. It produces bile to break down fats and removes toxins from the blood. It stores glucose and converts it for the body to use when the level of blood sugar lowers. It also changes ammonia to urea and is responsible for the destruction of old red blood cells.
One of the main things that causes aging is a liver that is not functioning properly. So in order to slow the aging process, the liver needs to be healthy. Here are three natural products that support liver function:
Artichoke: promotes a healthy liver and protects it, helps break down fats
Ginger root juice: liver support, helps with circulation and digestion, diminishes inflammation, relaxes muscles
Milk thistle: promotes liver health, reduces cholesterol and blood sugar
As a woman, it is important that you take care of yourself so you are able to take care of others. Rainbow Light Multivitamins
provides the necessary vitamins and minerals you need. They are certified organic so you can rest assured that nothing in them is harmful.