The Moringa Tree is a nutritionally potent plant and the entire tree can be used for medicine or for food. It is called a miracle tree for these reasons and because it can grow in almost any conditions. The bark can be used to heal cuts, the roots can be made into tea, and the oil from the tree can be used for cooking. It comes close to being a perfect source of nutrients. It is currently being used in parts of the world to fight malnutrition with amazing results.
Here are 10 of the many possible benefits of Moringa Leaf Powder
1. Antioxidants - Most of us are aware of the role that antioxidants play in keeping our cells healthy. They also help prevent cancer and slow the aging process. This product contains 46 antioxidants.
2. Amino Acids - Moringa Leaf Powder has 18 amino acids which are the building blocks of protein. Our bodies cannot function properly without protein. We get the essential amino acids needed to make protein from our food.
3. Increased Energy - This product increases energy and adds to your general feeling of well-being and health.
4. Anti-inflammatory - It is very good at reducing inflammation.
5. Regulates cholesterol - It helps keep cholesterol at a healthy level.
6. Fights nervous system disorders - This product has been shown to be effective against migraine headaches.
7. Detoxifies - It is good for detoxifying and cleansing your body so that your body is functioning at an optimal level.
8. Assists digestion - Moringa leaf powder is easy to digest and has been shown to aid your body in digesting food properly. When food is digested properly, more nutrients make their way to all the parts of your body so you get their maximum benefits.
9. Regulates blood sugar - It supports normal blood glucose levels.
10. Vitamins and minerals - Moringa leaf powder is high in vitamins A. B6, C, and K. It has seven times more C than is found in an orange. It has four times as much beta carotene as a carrot and three times as much potassium as a banana.
The Moringa Leaf Powder that is sold by IMNatural has been harvested from the wild without pesticides or chemicals being added to it. The leaves have only been dried and ground. Its suggested use is one teaspoon twice a day. It can be added to juice, smoothies, tea, yogurt, or sauces. It comes in a one pound bag that is the equivalent of 900 capsules containing 500 mg each or 10 bottles with 90 capsules each.